SITE USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
TO ACCESS THE VIDEO LIBRARY
1. General terms
1.1. This Policy establishes the procedure for processing and protecting ST Bondar A.A. (hereinafter - Medtv Group) of information about individuals (hereinafter - Users), when the User uses the services provided through the site, services, services, programs of the Medtv group (hereinafter - Site, Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Medtv group and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site and Services, the User expresses his full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and / or any Services available when using the Site must be immediately terminated.
2. The purposes of collecting, processing and storing information provided by users of the Site
2.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Medtv group processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- party identification under agreements and contracts with Medtv group;
- providing the User with services for participation in the Knowledge Management System hosted on the website: medtv.online;
- verification, research and analysis of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site.
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties.
3.1. Medtv group takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. Medtv group provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and affiliates who need this information to ensure the operation of the Site, Services and the provision of Services to the User.
3.3. Medtv group has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purpose of preventing and / or suppressing illegal and / or unlawful actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.1. When using the Site, the User confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights to allow him to register (create an account) and use the Site Services;
- indicates reliable information about himself to the extent necessary to use the Site Services, mandatory fields for the further provision of the Site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at his own discretion.
- is aware that information on the Site posted by the User about himself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- familiarized with this Policy, expresses his agreement with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in.
Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and filling out the Application in the form posted on the website with a link to this Policy is the written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. Medtv group does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about Users, except when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the user.
5. Within the framework of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services, including but not limited to: last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, work and mobile phone number, email, place of birth, information about places of study (city, educational institution, terms of study) , information about places of work (city, name of organization, position, terms of work), information about the place of professional activity and type of activity.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie information, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the Services), access time , the address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and / or provision of which is specified in the Regulatory Documents of individual Medtv group Services.
6. Change and deletion of personal data
6.1. The User can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the personal data editing function in the section, or in the personal section of the corresponding Service.
6.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided by him under a specific account. At the same time, deleting your account may result in the inability to use some Services.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Medtv group Support Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIDEO LIBRARY FOR DOCTORS